• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazing Spider-Man Collecting Thread!
37 37

14,461 posts in this topic

Well, despite a long month. In the middle of being unemployed for 4 weeks, I still managed to complete my time payments on this bad boy. Though I did have to sell a book for one of them. I'm back at work and I get this beauty soon. Works out in the long run.

1343911789.jpg

Well, despite a long month. In the middle of being unemployed for 4 weeks, I still managed to complete my time payments on this bad boy. Though I did have to sell a book for one of them. I'm back at work and I get this beauty soon. Works out in the long run.

1343911789.jpg

I am glad that things worked out for you Phill. Enjoy the book my friend.

1343911789.jpg

I am glad that things worked out for you Phill. Enjoy the book my friend.

(worship) It is in my collection for a longgg time. My threshold is 8.0-9.0 but this looks better than my 9.0 keepers lol.

Another one came in the afternoon. :D

1963ASM005-276f.jpg

Nice! Your adding alot of stuff...Plus I saw you say you had an AF #15 on the way. Hit the lotto??? lol

I wish bud, but since you ask.

I got an Avengers 1, Strange Tales 110, Action 242 & 252, FF1 & AF 15 all on the way. It was my birthday 4 days ago, so I thought I would step up. Best of all I got a weeks vacation coming with my kids on Saturday :cloud9:

1963ASM005-276f.jpg

Nice! Your adding alot of stuff...Plus I saw you say you had an AF #15 on the way. Hit the lotto??? lol

I got an Avengers 1, Strange Tales 110, Action 242 & 252, FF1 & AF 15 all on the way. It was my birthday 4 days ago, so I thought I would step up. Best of all I got a weeks vacation coming with my kids on Saturday :cloud9:

Happy belated Birthday! Wow those are some big books! Congrats and enjoy your vacation!

1963ASM005-276f.jpg

Happy belated Birthday! Wow those are some big books! Congrats and enjoy your vacation!

I've had my Amazing Spider-Man run completed for a few years, still getting all the new issues (can't break the run). Most of mine weren't CGC and those that were aren't anymore. Here are a few pics:

CGC/PGX Graveyard:

th_1365969a.jpg th_d308124f.jpg

Some scans:

th_225a70e8.jpg th_0baa1d1d.jpg th_9e7ffbcb.jpg th_d61fafa5.jpg th_3623a329.jpg th_83171f51.jpg th_3b0df5c8.jpg th_25177bdd.jpg th_48fb250f.jpg th_32869a36.jpg th_6f724e24.jpg th_e8536edf.jpg th_b9b6d7b4.jpg th_8f841d4a.jpg