• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazing Spider-Man Collecting Thread!
37 37

14,437 posts in this topic

Very nice collection! I've also scanned all of my ASM issues, mainly to check on their condition when debating an upgrade buy. Scanning a collection like that is one of the most tedious, painstaking processes there is. lol

I know...I've been scanning my comics for 3 years now and I'm still not done. Of course, I only scan during the winter...I'm really dreading scanning all my Spectacular Spidermans...I've done 41 of them and I'm tired of it already...

Edited by tricolorbrian

Yes, beauties for sure Andrew! For some reason I've always love #96. It was one of the first Spidey issues I ever bought when I started collecting. 9.2 white pagers too...doesn't get much sweeter than that! :headbang:

Yes, beauties for sure Andrew! For some reason I've always love #96. It was one of the first Spidey issues I ever bought when I started collecting. 9.2 white pagers too...doesn't get much sweeter than that! :headbang:

Thanks Mike! I saw your beauty #96 and was inspired to post mine (thumbs u I've also admired that gritty drug cover, with great colors and imagery.