• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazing Spider-Man Collecting Thread!
38 38

14,901 posts in this topic

On 7/4/2024 at 10:26 AM, Lee Enterprises said:

From what I've read, I believe ASM 20 (1/65 cover) and Avengers 11 (12/64 cover) both had a 10/8/64 release date.

Amazing cover with the intricate web. 

Avengers 11 CGC 9.6.jpg

Killer copy!  I was using MCS, as you can look up dates and see what came out each month. Where were you looking this stuff up? 

What other book is next, do we know? FF Annual 3? X-Men books aren't for a few years. 

On 7/4/2024 at 10:59 AM, pmpknface said:

Killer copy!  I was using MCS, as you can look up dates and see what came out each month. Where were you looking this stuff up? 

What other book is next, do we know? FF Annual 3? X-Men books aren't for a few years. 

Thanks! I've been using Mike's Amazing World that @DST pointed out several pages ago. MCS is also a great resource. 

According to Mike's, it looks like FF Annual 3 had a 7/1/65 release date. I'm not sure if there is another Spidey crossover cover before that...that I can think of.  

On 7/4/2024 at 11:26 AM, Lee Enterprises said:

Thanks! I've been using Mike's Amazing World that @DST pointed out several pages ago. MCS is also a great resource. 

According to Mike's, it looks like FF Annual 3 had a 7/1/65 release date. I'm not sure if there is another Spidey crossover cover before that...that I can think of.  

I had just remembered the DD issues but wasn't sure when they were. This may help too:

https://cmro.travis-starnes.com/character_details.php?page=2&list_type=1&limit=30&order_listing=1&character=61