• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazing Spider-Man Collecting Thread!
38 38

16,040 posts in this topic

On 8/25/2024 at 12:26 PM, Lee Enterprises said:

I hope everything is OK. Dealing with water damage is no fun at all. 

Thanks. It’s been stressful but thankfully we are better off than most. Montreal had over 70000 homes flooded.

IMG_0161.jpeg

IMG_0160.jpeg

Edited by Jordysnordy

On 8/25/2024 at 2:56 PM, Jordysnordy said:

Thanks. It’s been stressful but thankfully we are better off than most. Montreal had over 70000 homes flooded.

IMG_0161.jpeg

IMG_0160.jpeg

Best of wishes Jeff for a quick repair/recovery.  Ugh.

On 8/25/2024 at 5:56 PM, Jordysnordy said:

IMG_0161.jpeg

IMG_0160.jpeg

My wife and I were just there visiting your beautiful city Montreal at the end of July. I'm sorry this happened to you and so many others. 

On 8/25/2024 at 10:28 PM, pmpknface said:

1st new character in a while in ASM #73:  Man Mountain Marko!

ASM_73a.jpg

It's OK to take the dealer stickers off the mylar after purchase... :baiting:

On 8/26/2024 at 9:23 AM, trmoore54 said:

It's OK to take the dealer stickers off the mylar after purchase... :baiting:

I know, I know... but it's on pretty well and the mylar is some kind of very tight and harder than normal shell that I don't want to remove it.  I think I have a few of them, but not many.

On 8/26/2024 at 9:11 AM, pmpknface said:

I know, I know... but it's on pretty well and the mylar is some kind of very tight and harder than normal shell that I don't want to remove it.  I think I have a few of them, but not many.

If you haven't done it in a while (or ever), buy some Mylites 2 and HALF-BACK acid-free backing boards and re-bag ALL of your books.  Not only will they be at their utmost presentable packaging, they will appreciate the fresh protection and they will ALL be uniform in your boxes and collection.  I highly recommend! :preach: :headbang:

The first thing I've always done after purchasing a raw book is the above the minute I got it home or in mail.

Amazon.com : mylites 2