• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazing Spider-Man Collecting Thread!
38 38

16,027 posts in this topic

Just noticed the building line lower left FC looks initially like a crease, it's such a scant line.  Probably had a few people running to there reference copies to double check before purchasing...LOL

On 9/9/2024 at 12:20 AM, grendelbo said:

So is this the 2nd cover appearance for both MJ and Gwen?

I kinda didn't realize that until I went to post this either.  We'll see Gwen again later on this week, I honestly don't recall the next time we see MJ on a cover.  It may not be even in ASM.  

EDITS:  Ok, we see a tiny bit of her face in #106 but it hardly counts.  I'm gonna look for something more substantial. 

Edit 2:  Face on 121, 135, and she's in trouble on #137 but certainly isn't front and center.  Later on #178 and then #243.  Somewhere around there, or eventually, we get Ann. #19.  

Edited by pmpknface

On 9/8/2024 at 11:55 PM, pmpknface said:

Edit 2:  Face on 121, 135, and she's in trouble on #137 but certainly isn't front and center.  Later on #178 and then #243.  Somewhere around there, or eventually, we get Ann. #19.  

127 also, and not just her face on that one.

(thumbsu