• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fantastic Four Collecting Thread!
33 33

13,965 posts in this topic

On 5/7/2024 at 1:15 PM, KirbyJack said:

I like all the Torch in Space scenes, too. In 90-93 somewhere, Reed has Johnny fly ahead of their ship to pick up the Skrulls’ trail. 

37 was basically a one-and -done. I always admired those ... anybody can string along a never ending drama fest, but it takes a real pro to tie it up each issue. The Skrull Princess story was just a masterpiece to me. I still re-read it to this day. And go ahead and crucify me, I LOVE Chic Stone ... GOD BLESS ...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

Posted (edited)
On 5/7/2024 at 2:07 PM, KirbyJack said:

Crucify?

People don’t like Chic Stone?

I love him!

That stretch from 28 to 37 is one of my favorites .... The first "old" FF I ever had was #35, I was mesmerized by how the original cover was totally different from the MCIC cover ... and it was an early exposure to the MMMS period letters pages. I was hook, line, and sinker at that point. The coverless ASM 10 I got not long after was, as they say down south. "That was ALL she wrote!". I was a zombie from that point on ... well, until I saw my friend's Famous Funnies 214 :cloud9: ... what was a po' boy to do?  GOD BLESS ...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

Edited by jimjum12