• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

X-Men Collecting Thread!
10 10

2,042 posts in this topic

"Getting there" is a big part of the fun in this hobby. You have to start somewhere. When I started collecting Justice League in the late 70's, I never thought I'd ever own all of them. And now, many years later, I have all but #2. And it was the "journey" that's made it a big part of the fun. Relax, enjoy and take it in small steps.

"Getting there" is a big part of the fun in this hobby. You have to start somewhere. When I started collecting Justice League in the late 70's, I never thought I'd ever own all of them. And now, many years later, I have all but #2. And it was the "journey" that's made it a big part of the fun. Relax, enjoy and take it in small steps.

Exactly thumbsup2.gif Enjoy the ride while it lasts.

"Getting there" is a big part of the fun in this hobby. You have to start somewhere. Relax, enjoy and take it in small steps.

That is great advice. When I started collecting, I made a list of books that I wanted to focus on that were in manageable chunks; the eight Avengers/Defenders War books, the seven Amazing Adventures books where the Beast mutated into his furry form; the Wolverine miniseries; etc.

Stay the course and after a while, you'll be amazed at how much you've accomplished.