• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

X-Men Collecting Thread!
10 10

2,041 posts in this topic

bumpit.gif

xmen212cgc98.jpg

i love that cover , nice book MK 893applaud-thumb.gif, i bought two copies of the stand (i sold them today), color red on one was dark red and the other one was really clear, not enough ink tongue.gif , never seen such a difference on a book 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Thanks, its an awesome book..You shouldve kept one for your collection

confused-smiley-013.gif my FF collec' is killing me grin.gif

The hell with FF poke2.giftongue.gif

bumpit.gif

xmen212cgc98.jpg

i love that cover , nice book MK 893applaud-thumb.gif, i bought two copies of the stand (i sold them today), color red on one was dark red and the other one was really clear, not enough ink tongue.gif , never seen such a difference on a book 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

i'm already in hell here 27_laughing.gif

bumpit.gif

xmen212cgc98.jpg

27_laughing.gif

999ZZACQEX211A.jpg
Man, when I was a shorty, I was given two bucks to get whatever I wanted from the store. I picked up the first two comics I've ever purchased. The two with the best covers. Daredevil #236, and Uncanny X-men #211.

The reason I collect today is because of those two books. They have a special meaning to me. I own several copies of them to this day. Seeing such a beautiful copy of a book that I bought off of a rack is just... 893applaud-thumb.gif

I like seeing that book in any condition, but that book there... hail.gif

I'll see yours and raise you a Pacific Coast... white pages cloud9.gif

x50.jpg

gossip.gif I have it on C-Link right now...

What is the defect on this book to downgrade it to a "mere 9.0"? From the scan, it looks as stunning as all the other PC gems.