• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

X-Men Collecting Thread!
10 10

2,042 posts in this topic

Well done CG onwards and upwards thumbsup2.gif

(Better watch out casey, she'll be breathing down your neck shortly)

shy.gif

breathing_down_neck.jpg

{breathing down casey's neck}

So are you saying Casey is short and likes wearing skirts? news.gifpoke2.gif

Actually, I'm quite tall. But I only wear skirts when no one is looking. 27_laughing.gif

Yeah I thought I was tall poke2.gif

hi.gif Hi Half-Pint! stooges.gif

shy.gif

breathing_down_neck.jpg

Actually, I'm quite tall. But I only wear skirts when no one is looking. 27_laughing.gif

gossip.gif No, it just means that I love Bugs Bunny! wink.gif

shy.gif

breathing_down_neck.jpg

You wascally wabbit!!

shy.gif

breathing_down_neck.jpg

You wascally wabbit!!

bunny2.gif

Well gang, I swore that I would stop spending money on comics for a while. Then, wouldn't you know it but a #18 in 9.0 showed up at Heritage on Sunday and well, you know the rest of the story. I probably don't need to tell you guys that higher grade 18s are hard to find. With only 27 copies in 9.0 or better, I figured it was time to bid.

Here is the scan from Heritage. The book isn't in my hands yet... soon.....

xm18_90_smaller.jpg

Well gang, I swore that I would stop spending money on comics for a while. Then, wouldn't you know it but a #18 in 9.0 showed up at Heritage on Sunday and well, you know the rest of the story. I probably don't need to tell you guys that higher grade 18s are hard to find. With only 27 copies in 9.0 or better, I figured it was time to bid.

xm18_90_smaller.jpg

Very sweet. 893applaud-thumb.gif

xm18_90_smaller.jpg

See Casey, can you feel the breath now? poke2.gif

xm18_90_smaller.jpg

See Casey, can you feel the breath now? poke2.gif

27_laughing.gif

Nice! One step closer to Casey...

foreheadslap.gif

I just got this X-men #7 CGC 9.2 today and I think it is as nice a copy of this book as I have ever seen. cloud9.gif I thought I would post it and ask the group if you agree that this could easily be a 9.4. I don't think I would resubmit it, I am just pleased I got it as cheaply as I did. The colors are blinding

X-men7CGC9.jpg

foreheadslap.gif

carrot.gif

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

I just got this X-men #7 CGC 9.2 today and I think it is as nice a copy of this book as I have ever seen. cloud9.gif I thought I would post it and ask the group if you agree that this could easily be a 9.4. I don't think I would resubmit it, I am just pleased I got it as cheaply as I did. The colors are blinding

X-men7CGC9.jpg

I never knew that the cover of the #7 was quite that red!! 893whatthe.gif That is a wonderful book. Congratulations.

X-men7CGC9.jpg

Sweet!! 893applaud-thumb.gif

X-men7CGC9.jpg

I would love to know what stops it from being a 9.4 893whatthe.gif

That is one of the brightest early issues that i have seen hail.gif