• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

X-Men Collecting Thread!
10 10

2,042 posts in this topic

Great book Rhonda (thumbs u

Here's a book that just happened to be in the mail today - will look mighty familiar to some...

XMen58CGC96.jpg

That is so cool, Drew. (worship)

I just love this book :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: . I feel inferior basking in it's glory :sorry: .

Such a tremendously great and beautiful book to own!!!! It doesn't ever get much better than this. Huge congrats :applause: (thumbs u :cloud9:

:acclaim::acclaim::acclaim:

Thank you, guys. It was a lot of wampum (as Jim calls it), but a voice in my head said "this is a once in a lifetime opportunity." Who am I to argue with the voices in my head? It worked out for Joan of Arc.... or did it? hm

I just love this book :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: . I feel inferior basking in it's glory :sorry: .

Such a tremendously great and beautiful book to own!!!! It doesn't ever get much better than this. Huge congrats :applause: (thumbs u :cloud9:

:acclaim::acclaim::acclaim:

Thank you, guys. It was a lot of wampum (as Jim calls it), but a voice in my head said "this is a once in a lifetime opportunity." Who am I to argue with the voices in my head? It worked out for Joan of Arc.... or did it? hm

*organising angry mob with pitchforks* :popcorn: