• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Avengers collecting thread!
11 11

1,731 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, Tghutcn said:

few

Hey.  While I was chilling in the X-Men1 thread a bit today, I was reminded of you and your FF49 UKPV when this dude posts pix of his XM1 in 6.0, FF1  in 5.0, and raw IH2 (high mid-grade?)...all UKPVs!   And then some other dude posts a pix of his XM1 5.5 sig series.  Was I jealous of these dudes?  Maybe.  Just a lil.  

Edited by Pantodude

8 minutes ago, Pantodude said:

Hey.  While I was chilling in the X-Men1 thread a bit today, I was reminded of you and your FF49 UKPV when this dude posts pix of his XM1 in 6.0, FF1  in 5.0, and raw IH2 (high mid-grade?)...all UKPVs!   And then some other dude posts a pix of his XM1 5.5 sig series.  Was I jealous of these dudes?  Maybe.  Just a lil.  

Yeah I know one guy who has a mid grad raw strange tales 110 ukpv and it’s just really cool to see these books are still out there I still have the double cover avengers pence variant 

8 minutes ago, Tghutcn said:

Yeah I know one guy who has a mid grad raw strange tales 110 ukpv and it’s just really cool to see these books are still out there I still have the double cover avengers pence variant 

Right, I almost forgot about your double cover pence Avengers 87!  Like i said before, I hope you NEVER sell that one.  That might just be the only known Avengers (all issues combined) pence double cover?  Seriously.  

Edited by Pantodude

10 minutes ago, Pantodude said:

Right, I almost forgot about your double cover pence Avengers 87!  Like i said before, I hope you NEVER sell that one.  That might just be the only known Avengers (all issues combined) pence double cover?  Seriously.  

Don’t worry that’s never going to be sold I might send it in for the Roy Thomas signing but that’s because his run on avengers in my opinion was brilliant 

30 minutes ago, Drummy said:

Seeing all these early Avengers has been great, everyone -- thank you!

I can't play much in the Avengers pool anymore, but here's my #4 (the Marvel Art Review Copy) for the next day or so....then it's off to CLINK for their August auction. 

If you ever wanted a beautiful WHITE cover on your copy, this is the one.

Thanks,

Dan

Avengers 4 9.2 wp.jpg

Sharp copy. :golfclap:GLWTS