• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TWIYC Access Denied

28 posts in this topic

Having dealt with both of you guys and having respect for both, you guys need to chill with taking stabs at one another.

Pirate : You were out of line with your comment on that Conan book from Divad, as alot of newbies not knowing any better would take it to heart and it would hurt his sales.

Divad : I know you were posting in your defense, but peoples info should not be posted.

Both of you guys need to chill out sumo.gif

Access denied on a cool thread boo.gif

Having dealt with both of you guys and having respect for both, you guys need to chill with taking stabs at one another.

Pirate : You were out of line with your comment on that Conan book from Divad, as alot of newbies not knowing any better would take it to heart and it would hurt his sales.

Divad : I know you were posting in your defense, but peoples info should not be posted.

confused.gif

I was wondering when the bruhaha would start over that comment. TWIYC appears to be back to normal now.

When Nikos speaks.....people should listen. 893naughty-thumb.gif
gossip.gif Then Nikos should use better anagrams than "TWIYC".

I thought it meant Timulty's World Ideology Yeoman Collecting confused-smiley-013.gif

Wehn Nikos speaks people should swear in Greek to get around filters devil.gif

like holy acropolis nik, thats a nice book ?

Wehn Nikos speaks people should swear in Greek to get around filters devil.gif

like holy acropolis nik, thats a nice book ?

Sure...

gossip.gif Then Nikos should use better anagrams than "TWIYC".

I thought it meant Timulty's World Ideology Yeoman Collecting confused-smiley-013.gif

I thought it meant Thread worms in your comics! 893whatthe.gif

To Worship Investment Yields Craziness!

Teabagging With Interns? You're Clinton!

confused-smiley-013.gif