• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Make an offer on my JLA #1 CGC 3.5!

109 posts in this topic

Yup.
893applaud-thumb.gif

that should tell you the whole story....why not get it cgc'd ?

then the boarders couldn't beat ya down.

Because I don't want to put any more money into the book. The grades from you guys don't really bother me much though. I still stand by a 3.5, and have OS to back me up. insane.gifhi.gif

Yup.
893applaud-thumb.gif

Because I don't want to put any more money into the book. The grades from you guys don't really bother me much though. I still stand by a 3.5, and have OS to back me up. insane.gifhi.gif

hi.gif

Yup.
893applaud-thumb.gif

Nobody "beats down" the King! sumo.gif

thumbsup2.gif

The king is dead (Elvis)....long live the "new" king of rulers. yay.gif

Only pirate's funny offer. 27_laughing.gif Are you interested in it? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Sort of. I'm always interested in a book of this importance. I don't think I can afford it. I'm trying to save up for a lower grade ASM 1 or FF1. I was going to keep on eye on this one to see what kind of offers people were going to throw out. If it was going to go too cheap, I would have maybe thought about it.

Yup.
893applaud-thumb.gif

Nobody "beats down" the King! sumo.gif

thumbsup2.gif

The king is dead (Elvis)....long live the "new" king of rulers. yay.gif

I was just waiting for the Elvis reference! 27_laughing.gif

And, long live me! yay.gif I'm gonna live to be 150! headbang.gif

Only pirate's funny offer. 27_laughing.gif Are you interested in it? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Sort of. I'm always interested in a book of this importance. I don't think I can afford it. I'm trying to save up for a lower grade ASM 1 or FF1. I was going to keep on eye on this one to see what kind of offers people were going to throw out. If it was going to go too cheap, I would have maybe thought about it.

Well, send me an offer flowerred.gif I'm willing to let it go for substantially under guide. No harm in just sending an offer. hi.gif

I don't think you get it. No need to decline yet. We got things started, and people keep going up and up, till you accept one, or the thread dies.

That being said, I thought the $325 offer was reasonable. That's 83% of the all-time highest GPA recorded sale for a CGC 3.5. That's just my opinion. It's your book. You hold out till you get what you want.