• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KUDOS TO JJEANIUS

10 posts in this topic

Last week, I picked up James Jean's acrylic cover painting to graphic novel Batman: Suffer the Children. Features Batman, the Question & Lady Shiva (Birds of Prey). Classic James as Lady Shiva's Oriental face is drawn with soft features a la Fables heroines. thumbsup2.gif

.......for a perfect transaction. 893applaud-thumb.gif Got my Green Arrow # 50 by James Jean cover in the mail today! yay.gif

Thanks again! thumbsup2.gif

is that going to force you to sell a really sweet fables page or cover 893crossfingers-thumb.gif Remember your collecting rules smile.gif

Awesome! What other covers did he have for sale at that show?

By the way, my GF bought me this as a present last Christmas. Thought you might enjoy:

jjbats.jpg

grin.gif

.......for a perfect transaction. 893applaud-thumb.gif Got my Green Arrow # 50 by James Jean cover in the mail today! yay.gif

Thanks again! thumbsup2.gif

is that going to force you to sell a really sweet fables page or cover 893crossfingers-thumb.gif Remember your collecting rules smile.gif

Only piece I own by him yay.gif

Don't have to sell anything thumbsup2.gif

......and , man, that Batman cover is beautiful!!!!! hail.gif

Solar,

When James visited Vancouver, he only had 1 other painted 11 x 17 inch cover with him. It was rather pedestrian. May have been for advertising art as the character was not a superhero or movie related.

He had no large 11 x 17 inch Fables or Jack of Fables prelims with him. He sold 2 smaller half-sheet 8.5 x 11 inch Jack of Fables cover pencil prelims.

Most interesing prelims he had in his 3 portfolios was for the Donnas cd cover art & Topps Yoda & War of the Worlds with Tom Cruise pencils. acclaim.gif