• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Invaders 1 CGC 9.8

22 posts in this topic

True that… I've only ever seen (2) 9.8 white pagers.

It only wnet that cheap because I'm broke right now and didn't bid on it. That's usually how it works. Now, when I am ready to go after one, it will surely fly past the $500 mark and I'll be sniped by two cents. Christo_pull_hair.gif

I'm actually waiting for a white pager to show up. This book is incredibly more difficult to find with white pages for some reason.

Should I make that my next goal? confused-smiley-013.gif

Sure, I'll match the latest sale price smile.gif

Not sure the payoff for a White pager will bring you the rewards needed to find one. I have a unbelievable 9.8OW that I've kept over (2) 9.8 OWWs. duplicates. I also had a chance to buy a 9.8 W, but it was not as solid as my 9.8 OW. I think Motor City had one for quite awhile. gossip.gif John's offering $500 though.

True that… I've only ever seen (2) 9.8 white pagers.

Yep, there's a 9.8 white pager on Pedigree's site and I'll give you one guess who put the $500 bid in there.

I'm all for it going down a little in value...atleast until I manage to get one devil.gif