• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

whats wrong with the registry??

10 posts in this topic

ive tried to edit my set a few times over the last week, and i keep getting this message:

"An error occurred during your last request. The error was logged and will be reported to the webmaster automatically.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and thank you for your patience."

anyone else having this problem?

no problems on my end. Ive been able to add/delete and edit my sets with no issues. confused-smiley-013.gif

Ditto!

But I'm still ticked about the whole SS bump thing. Still waiting for Pedigree's to receive a bump...that would be worthwhile move on their part!

no problems on my end. Ive been able to add/delete and edit my sets with no issues. confused-smiley-013.gif

Ditto!

But I'm still ticked about the whole SS bump thing. Still waiting for Pedigree's to receive a bump...that would be worthwhile move on their part!

You are preaching to the choir here! At least give peds the same bump as sig series books.

Arex

Ditto!

You are preaching to the choir here! At least give peds the same bump as sig series books.

Arex

I agree. If they are going to bump books at all, let alone ones with scribble on them, then peds definately deserve atleast the same bump.

• Administrator

Can you send me a pm with an example of what you are trying to add? I'll do some testing to duplicate the problem and determine what is happening and how we can fix it.