• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I can't read your mind

25 posts in this topic

People love to have reassurance when they make a decision. Case in point, I had a sizable credit at Metropolis comics. I had a tough time choosing how to spend this credit. For example buying 2 books instead of one, buying a key or a scarce book etc. This forum was quite helpful on helping me decide. Ultimately though, it is my decision but it is always nice to get a little input.

People love to have reassurance when they make a decision. Case in point, I had a sizable credit at Metropolis comics. I had a tough time choosing how to spend this credit. For example buying 2 books instead of one, buying a key or a scarce book etc. This forum was quite helpful on helping me decide. Ultimately though, it is my decision but it is always nice to get a little input.

Thanks Timulty for your well formulated reply. I guess I started this thread in a bit of frustration, and wasn't attending to offend the board. I just feel some people are so nebulus, that the answer really lies within their personel preference, and no matter what the board offers, our opinions will not help. I guess I will just learn to skip those threads.

confused-smiley-013.gif