• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SS Who's Next

20 posts in this topic

since it's slow, whats the next SS book on your want list?

subtracting the books i'm getting at baltimore (kitson and Pollard) the next one on my list is a Gary Frank SS book, preferably a squadron supreme, followed closely by a nord conan #1 regular cover.

I really wanted to get Romita SR. to sign a few books in Baltimore. I decided to wait because I was going back to college and didn't have much money. Luckily I got a job as a bouncer so I make pretty good money for the amount of hours I work plus I get all drinks for $1 so that will save me a hundreds of dollars during the school year. I also want to get Kaluta to sign a book and Gene Colan to sign a few.

I would love to get a Joe Kubert or looking for a Kevin Smith (which should now be mine if he didnt decide to refuse to sign during the last Con Christo_pull_hair.gif)

When is this Ohio con? I've been in Ohio for only a total of 5 months and am thinking about going to my first con ever....if it's close. I am in Columbus so I'm thinking it should be fairly close.

it's at the convention center in downtown columbus Thanksgiving weekend smile.gif If you want any SS done, meet me at the show and I can get them done for you thumbsup2.gif