• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Paratrooper covers RUN

1,682 posts in this topic

On the list?

Jack

What the hell is that! You made that with photoshop right? Marvel couldn't have possibly produced that.

It's the real thing. If I had photoshopped you'd see "seams" and edges all over the place.

It looks like Marvel published 6 Romance Redux books in 2006, rescripted romance stories. Here's the GCD link to this one.

It is surprising that Marvel has developed a sense of humor about themselves, isn't it? Too bad they aren't the House of Original Ideas though, since several other rescripted romance books came out a few years before. I got a laugh out of Truer than True Romance (2001), and I think Last Kiss covered the same turf.

Jack

Yo ParaTrooper,

Here are a couple for your gallery here. You probably already have them:

Superman0133.jpg

The helmet would protecting Superman from what? lol

Are you guys going to actually make me read a comic? Curious now what the story is about, maybe he lost his powers or something.

Yo ParaTrooper,

Here are a couple for your gallery here. You probably already have them:

Superman0133.jpg

The helmet would protecting Superman from what? lol

Are you guys going to actually make me read a comic? Curious now what the story is about, maybe he lost his powers or something.

Also check why he even needs the chute. lol lol lol and the rifle.

Seriously, what the F were they smoking back then when they came up with this stuff? :screwy:lol

Now this next one I didn't know was restored.....it wasn't disclosed. But I'm not angry. The only restoration is a replaced staple. If the replacement was due to the other staple being rusty, then I'm glad the restoration took place.

Rangers Comics #26 CGC r SS 5.0 classic cover

RangersComics26CGCSS.jpg

Thanks to Chris aka CW at Fantastic Comics I got these three signed by Lily Renee at the San Diego Con.

Wings Comics #45 CGC r SS 2.0

WingsComics45CGCSS.jpg

Covers like these are very interesting to me because the Nazis never completed construction on an aircraft carrier.

Now I know the topic of getting Pedigree books signed and slabbed came up as a hot topic before. And I voiced my opinion that I'd do it if I could. Well, I put my books where my mouth is.

Fight Comics #42 CGC SS 7.5 Crippen Ped

FightComics42CGCSS.jpg

Looks great and glad you like it. She wasn't easy to get.

Now I know the topic of getting Pedigree books signed and slabbed came up as a hot topic before. And I voiced my opinion that I'd do it if I could. Well, I put my books where my mouth is.

Fight Comics #42 CGC SS 7.5 Crippen Ped

FightComics42CGCSS.jpg

Looks great and glad you like it. She wasn't easy to get.

For you she wasn't easy to get, just give me a chance.

Have you noticed that DTA is listing "Paratrooper" in his auction titles now? Has our trooper started a fad? Will Overstreet and CGC start notating "Paratrooper" along with "bondage" and "classic"?