• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Paratrooper covers RUN

1,682 posts in this topic

More paratrooper with b/w interiors. On your list?

marmystbw.jpg

that one is on my list!

Ya it's on my list....on my list "I can never afford trooper covers"

me either, or I would have already bought Bedrock's :sorry:

Have you noticed that DTA is listing "Paratrooper" in his auction titles now? Has our trooper started a fad? Will Overstreet and CGC start notating "Paratrooper" along with "bondage" and "classic"?

:wishluck:

Which raises the question: What's the classic paratrooper bondage cover?

Have you noticed that DTA is listing "Paratrooper" in his auction titles now? Has our trooper started a fad? Will Overstreet and CGC start notating "Paratrooper" along with "bondage" and "classic"?

:wishluck:

Which raises the question: What's the classic paratrooper bondage cover?

Not sure, I think there's a few bondage covers on some trooper books I have. If I see one that looks cool, I'll post it. Most likely it's on a Fight Comics book.

Thanks to 143ksk I have this book (didn't even have it on my list, and one I've never seen before)

MonkeyTheBear.jpg

Wonderful!

I can't see that title anymore without thinking of Joanna Newsom, Monkey and Bear

Warning -- acquired taste. I love her stuff, but I can imagine that if this live track is your first exposure it might be a shock! Possibly that's Van Dyke Parks on accordion, but he looks too young. He produced and plays on the studio version.

Jack

Thanks Jack,

Yes, aquired taste...but I grew to love Regina Spektor. Kind of in the same vein musically. I'll give some of Joanna Newsom's other work a listen to, she seems interesting.

I recommend starting with the Milk-Eyed Mender album -- some great songs and less grandiose than Ys.

Jack