• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Paratrooper covers RUN

1,682 posts in this topic

Thanks guys, not really sure how many GA cover's I've got. I'll do a GA group shot one of these days. I got more in the mail as I type this so I'll wait. One of the books incomming is a MMC 40 from gator....which I can't wait to get.

did you ever get that terrific 4 you were lusting after?

Thanks Sharon for the following trooper books:

Glad they arrived, the others should be here next weekend:) :wishluck:

I know, Billy, that was another book I promised before I got it, and I hated to see it leave;) but I'm very happy Vaughn has it:)

Every time I see this thread in the list, I mentally insert two exclamation points, one after covers, and one after run. As though we are supposed to flee from the stack of paratrooper covers, rather than being told of a list of books all with someone wearing a parachute on the cover.

Other than that, I got nothing. Sad but true

Thanks guys, not really sure how many GA cover's I've got. I'll do a GA group shot one of these days. I got more in the mail as I type this so I'll wait. One of the books incomming is a MMC 40 from gator....which I can't wait to get.

did you ever get that terrific 4 you were lusting after?

Sure did, posted somewhere in this thread...spent a pretty penny on it too. But worth it.

Thanks Sharon for the following trooper books:

Glad they arrived, the others should be here next weekend:) :wishluck:

I know, Billy, that was another book I promised before I got it, and I hated to see it leave;) but I'm very happy Vaughn has it:)

That Target comic very happy with, looks very good for being around a VG. The PEP was a little beat, but complete. Probably the only one I could afford at this time, so I'm happy with that as well. Keep em comin' Sha!

Every time I see this thread in the list, I mentally insert two exclamation points, one after covers, and one after run. As though we are supposed to flee from the stack of paratrooper covers, rather than being told of a list of books all with someone wearing a parachute on the cover.

No idea what this post is supposed to convey to me (shrug)

No idea what this post is supposed to convey to me (shrug)

Paratrooper covers! ...... Run!