• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Paratrooper covers RUN

1,682 posts in this topic

very cool list trooper....I picked up a decent Fight 42 last week for a reasonable price.....but I bought it for the GGA.

Whether you buy the fights for the GGA or the great stories or the trooper covers, great purchase anyway! Warning though, Fight Comics has a lot of GGA covers.

I had I think 400 or so books identified as trooper books when I started back in 2006. Now it's almost 600, and I'm sure there's more that I'm unaware of. The search is what makes collecting fun! Now if I can only get OSPG and CGC to recognize these covers as Paratrooper covers. Or some of them as shot in the head covers.

A couple more in today:

Strictly Private #1 CGC 6.0

Never seen this smaller-sized book before (gotta get me one of those). :applause:

It was actually a fellow boardie that led me onto this cover. I wish I would have found a raw copy of this book, as I would actually like to read it. I have only seen two copies for sale, and both were CGC'd