• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Paratrooper covers RUN

1,682 posts in this topic

Now I'm not really certain that this is a trooper cover...looking at it closely, I think the guy is falling without a chute.

But hey, it's a Russ Heath cover and a pedigree to boot....hey, anyone know when Russ Heath is signing again?

MysteryTales15BigApple.jpg

Now I'm not really certain that this is a trooper cover...looking at it closely, I think the guy is falling without a chute.

But hey, it's a Russ Heath cover and a pedigree to boot....hey, anyone know when Russ Heath is signing again?

MysteryTales15BigApple.jpg

Great horror cover! Looks like you are trying to corner the market on Heath sig series!

Just been real lazy lately. But hangover day, nothing to do but spend some time at home :)

Upgraded my previous copy

DopinDan3b.jpg

I can't quite figure out what it is, but something about that cover makes me think it wasn't part of Harvey's Sad Sack series. ;)

Great horror cover! Looks like you are trying to corner the market on Heath sig series!

Not by design, but it's looking that way :)

Just been real lazy lately. But hangover day, nothing to do but spend some time at home :)

Upgraded my previous copy

I can't quite figure out what it is, but something about that cover makes me think it wasn't part of Harvey's Sad Sack series. ;)

Now that you mention it....

One of my favs

Just out of curisoity, why have Joe sign covers he didn't do? Why not the first page of the interior story?

That's what I prefer, but when I hand my books to a witness sometimes it's out of my control. But with this book, it was probably best he signed on the cover due to the fact that it's pretty fragile and if pressed upon when open it might've split the cover.

One of my favs

Just out of curisoity, why have Joe sign covers he didn't do? Why not the first page of the interior story?

That's what I prefer, but when I hand my books to a witness sometimes it's out of my control. But with this book, it was probably best he signed on the cover due to the fact that it's pretty fragile and if pressed upon when open it might've split the cover.

:thumbsup:

Nice set of books too. I've met Joe a couple times and completely geeked out in front of him. :tonofbricks::banana:

One of my favs

Nice set of books too. I've met Joe a couple times and completely geeked out in front of him. :tonofbricks::banana:

I thought you geek out in front of everyone?

One of my favorite threads Trooper and I see you've been busy. (thumbs u

So many awesome books and I love that SSWS 45, Battlefront 23,

OFF 28, all your Fight Comics... there's just too many to list. :luhv:

Those Russ Heath and Joe Kubert SS books are incredible. :cloud9:

Keep up the great work and I hope Colorado is treating you well

and you're not terrorizing their local women too much. :juggle:

:foryou:

Thanks for the kind words Fazy! Colorado is gorgeous! Once I get off my lazy butt I'll post some pictures for ya....as far as the women, gotta be careful... some of them are enlisted.

(tsk) Be careful.

Glad to hear you like Colorado. (thumbs u

One of my favs

I thought you geek out in front of everyone?

Busted. :boo:

3180574094_94d13e0fcd_b.jpg

This is a nice action shot from the interior spash page of Wings 14.

bb

Scan by GA.uk

I thought the upside down jump and perspective seemed pretty scary.

This cover is probably way back at the beginning of the thread but I thought I would

throw it in since it is new to me. From GA.UK

bb

3342292784_8f296eb0b9_o.jpg