• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Paratrooper covers RUN

1,682 posts in this topic

FYI Yosemite Sam 66 is a Paratrooper comic. A real low grade came in a collection. You're welcome to it but its a cheap book and 40 cent cover. Also, this issue is near the 3-pack only issues and either way they are pretty uncommon to come across specific issues. And most likely this is a reprint cover from a previous issue since the Whitman simply reprinted covers all the time. Your welcome to this issue.

scan.jpg

I think he's out of the loop for now. Antartica?

What! You mean there's no internet access at the south pole! He's not rushing to check the boards every 10 minutes!!! Have the penguins hold that 20-inch dish steady!!! I'm stunned. Stunned.

grin.gif

Hey guys, able to jump on the computer for a sec here in little old Ushaia (which is the southern most city in the world, located in Argentina btw) Just got back from Antarctica this morning, will be staying here for another two or three weeks before heading home. I saw that I missed Nearmints Headline at a cheap price....I would have picked it up at that price in a heartbeat if the timing wasn't so bad....Have to go the internet access here is expensive. CYA in a couple weeks!

Hello! Paratrooper asked me to post this for him here as he is "in between" scanners(damn flood! frustrated.gif). this was a recent pickup of his!

wings73.jpg

Thanks! need to get new scanner soon...went on a buying binge recently

Do you "need" Beetle Bailey 16?

1714956-bb16.jpg

I know where you can get a gd to vg copy cheap. After your Antarctic venture, maybe that's all you can afford!

(That's not my scan but similar condition.)

Jack

Hey ParaTrooper: This isn't a comic book but I thought you might like to see it. It is an old, rare pulp I have. It is the #1 issue and in excellent condition.

airadventuresnewpic.jpg

Die Nazi smile.gif

cool book

rick