• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wow, I'm so happy!

10 posts in this topic

I just won Incredible Hulk 180 off ebay for 30 bucks. The guy says it's around 5.0/6.0. Even if I paid too much, I' really happy to get the first appearance of Wolverine, though it's not the 181 that's so pricey, I just wanted to get close. I thought for sure that I woul get sniped seeing a lot of people bid. yay.gif

That's great!

It sounds like this time you had some competition, but not very serious.

Sometimes no one else comes out to play on eBay, and you can get some great deals!

yay.gifheadbang.gifyay.gif

I just won Incredible Hulk 180 off ebay for 30 bucks. The guy says it's around 5.0/6.0. Even if I paid too much, I' really happy to get the first appearance of Wolverine, though it's not the 181 that's so pricey, I just wanted to get close. I thought for sure that I woul get sniped seeing a lot of people bid. yay.gif

Good job on that one....

Wish I could find a good deal like that. frustrated.gif

Nice get! Its still a missing piece in my Hulk collection...

Isn't this a great hobby! thumbsup2.gif

Congrats!