• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM CAP 100

27 posts in this topic

i'd also like to join Point Five in giving you kudos for the mature way you've handled the criticism and your desire to get tighter on your grading thumbsup2.gif

Your. Joking. Right? 27_laughing.gifinsane.gif

confused-smiley-013.gif

i dunno. maybe he should have lobbed sarcasm grenades at everyone who disagreed with him? insane.gif

Oh . . . I get it . . . I thought you were talking to me insane.gifinsane.gifinsane.gif

i'd also like to join Point Five in giving you kudos for the mature way you've handled the criticism and your desire to get tighter on your grading thumbsup2.gif

Your. Joking. Right? 27_laughing.gifinsane.gif

confused-smiley-013.gif

i dunno. maybe he should have lobbed sarcasm grenades at everyone who disagreed with him? insane.gif

Oh . . . I get it . . . I thought you were talking to me insane.gifinsane.gifinsane.gif

i would never say that about you! screwy.gif

27_laughing.gif

Buckeye...yes, kudos for having an open mind. Your Cap looks like a 6.0 in the scans...if it is really glossy and tight in hand, perhaps a 6.5.

Now, do the right thing and revise your auction with a more accurate grade, and delete the "marketing" talk about the fantasy CGC rating and you are good to go! thumbsup2.gif