• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM X-Men 7

18 posts in this topic

so you're saying its a 3.0 then? poke2.gif

Thanks for the quick help guys!! thumbsup2.gif

As comicdey correctly observed, I am looking to sell these and wanted to make sure my grading was on. My initial grade was based upon the "purchased grade". The 7 was a bit high but I think the 14 was closer although still a little high.

As comicdey correctly observed, I am looking to sell these and wanted to make sure my grading was on. My initial grade was based upon the "purchased grade". The 7 was a bit high but I think the 14 was closer although still a little high.

With no pieces missing and no staining, you're looking at only the creasing and spine wear . . . it's easily a 3.5 guys sumo.gif

Only the number and size of the creases and the severity of the spine wear is keeping it from a straight 4.0 grin.gif

With no pieces missing and no staining, you're looking at only the creasing and spine wear . . . it's easily a 3.5 guys sumo.gif

Only the number and size of the creases and the severity of the spine wear is keeping it from a straight 4.0 grin.gif

We can agree to disagree on this one. thumbsup2.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif Yeah, I agree.

... My initial grade was based upon the "purchased grade". The 7 was a bit high but I think the 14 was closer although still a little high.

Huh? confused-smiley-013.gif

Not sure what you are talking about in the quote above, but I'll go with a 3.0 to 3.5...

Basically it means that when I purchased it, it was advertised as a bit higher grade.