• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dark Days (no, this post is not about the end of comics)

14 posts in this topic

I thought it was prety descent as well. I actually read it and then picked up 30 Days of Night trade. I really thought that the premise was very good, but the writing a little weak. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed the book, just thought it was a little predictable. Dark Days, on the other hand, had a nice little twist at the end of #1. I'll be buying #2.

Chris

perfect the way it picks up after the 39 days series left off... very cool how wife of martyr cop is now contining her dead husband's mission/vendetta vs the vampires - love the violience on this book - I'm glad I picked up 15 copies of this baby...thye'll be as hot as the first trilogy..

perfect the way it picks up after the 39 days series left off... very cool how wife of martyr cop is now contining her dead husband's mission/vendetta vs the vampires - love the violience on this book - I'm glad I picked up 15 copies of this baby...thye'll be as hot as the first trilogy..

Only 15?????

What kind of Modern speculator are you?

Fifteen.... pffft...

Hey Darth, you want to buy say....... (tallying up how many issues are still on the stands at all the stores around here)..... 35 more copies? I'll sell them to you for CHEAP. $899.99?

Only 15?????

Fifteen.... pffft...

15 potential CGC 9.8 - 9.9 caliber to your 100's of 9.4 books (Wolverine 1 fire sale you just had...nuff said) is speculation mastery at its peak wink.gif

Only 15?????

Fifteen.... pffft...

15 potential CGC 9.8 - 9.9 caliber to your 100's of 9.4 books (Wolverine 1 fire sale you just had...nuff said) is speculation mastery at its peak wink.gif

Ah, but I got every dollar back out of my 9.6's... and you and I both know I can stick 9.4's on the wall with a $30 price tag and sell them to rubes who don't know any better... I've already got all my money back out of my Wolvie 1 speculation, including cost and grading fees, and I still have a few dozen raw copies and a fat stack of 9.8's... I'll take that result any day... smile.gif

I just wish I had ordered more of #2... I had 65 copies in my order that all had a cut in the spine 1/4" from the top... subs don't care, but it cuts into the CGC candidates...

Just wait two weeks... and take your medicine... smile.gif

and you and I both know I can stick 9.4's on the wall with a $30 price tag and sell them to rubes who don't know any better...

You and Darth are the scourges of the comic industry, fleecing newbie collectors and forcing them out of comic collecting faster than you can say 'stupid CGC speculators'. tongue.gif

The above message inspired the CI/JC/BugaBoo protection service. 27_laughing.gifmakepoint.gif

shocked.giffrown.gif - another "Just say no to Darth-house (lightdiesel?)" PSA from blowout.... we're gonna have to infringe on your copyright and use your handle to announce the next marketplace forum 'fire sale' to fleece more newbies -

"wolverine 1 CGC Blowout" or "Dark Days 1 CGC Blowout" will be up there in a month or two...

By the way Darth it is 30 Days of night

I must have the ultra rare variant "39 Days of night", where the 9 extra days of darkness allow the vampire to wipeout the renegade cop and totally annihilate the townsfolk without a trace. This was Templesmith's original pitch to IDW... tongue.gif