• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Are there people who buy rare, sought after comics cheap?

42 posts in this topic

What I'm trying to say is, are there any members out there that like to score great, old comics for really cheap even when the comic is like a 2.0 just to have the comic. I found an Amazing Spider-man #50 that no one seems to want because it's a 2.0. I might get it for like 10 bucks even when the high grade copies go for hundreds more. I find it kinda fun getting them for much cheaper. Makes me feel special when I look at my comic budget. Of course when My budget gets bigger I can get higher grades.

So, all you high grade nuts out there you can go ahead and drop you low grade FF#1, ASM #1, Action #1 and Batman #1 this way grin.gif

yes, lots of people like to pay as little as they can for what they want

the ASM 50 is hardly "rare", though perhaps sought after. your 2.0 can probably do better than $10 if you're patient. I sold a VG last year for $65.

What I'm trying to say is, are there any members out there that like to score great, old comics for really cheap even when the comic is like a 2.0 just to have the comic. I found an Amazing Spider-man #50 that no one seems to want because it's a 2.0. I might get it for like 10 bucks even when the high grade copies go for hundreds more. I find it kinda fun getting them for much cheaper. Makes me feel special when I look at my comic budget. Of course when My budget gets bigger I can get higher grades.

So, all you high grade nuts out there you can go ahead and drop you low grade FF#1, ASM #1, Action #1 and Batman #1 this way grin.gif

Oh jeez, not another flee market basturd. I'll bet he's toothless and has heavily stained underwear. foreheadslap.gif

Oh jeez, not another flee market basturd. I'll bet he's toothless and has heavily stained underwear. foreheadslap.gif

frown.giftongue.gifscrewy.gif