• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A big thanks to the boys at CGC...

85 posts in this topic

Well, I wasn't going to say anything, but I originally posted an edited version of Jeff's photo. But upon further consideration, I decided that he was man enough to withstand the truth. So here is the actual closeup, unedited.

jeffplaque2.jpg

27_laughing.gif ..Guess someone likes the movie..

Well, I wasn't going to say anything, but I originally posted an edited version of Jeff's photo. But upon further consideration, I decided that he was man enough to withstand the truth. So here is the actual closeup, unedited.

jeffplaque2.jpg

Well, he IS bent over.

Jeff?...Is there something you'd like to tell us?

Smartly trimmed hair, neatly arranged items on shelf.. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Not that there's anything wrong with that. confused-smiley-013.gif

Besides you should feel grateful, Redhook gave me a pink sweater, all you got was a lousy T-Shirt.

Ze-

You know you're spending way too much time on an internet message board when you recieve one of these. tongue.gif

plaque.jpg

flowerred.gif

... these awards had virtually nothing to do with the message board, but rather CGC's interaction with said members, usually through Forum Dinners.

There are dinners?!? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

jeffplaque2.jpg

sign-funnypost.gif27_laughing.gif

Jeff?...Is there something you'd like to tell us?

I actually did see the movie with a bunch of folks from my writing group, but no, I'm not a fan of it. I'm kind of old-fashioned when it comes to marriage, and as soon as both characters got married and had kids, but continued to go on their "fishing trips", I lost all sympathy for them. The Heath Ledger character destroys his family, then I'm supposed to feel good as a viewer at the end of the movie when he reconnects with his daughter after neglecting her for 18 years?

Nah.

Congratulations Jeff very much deserved!

... these awards had virtually nothing to do with the message board, but rather CGC's interaction with said members, usually through Forum Dinners.

Hey, you know I like your CGC Census program and have given you kudos for it, but again, that is "outside the board" rationale as well.

Basically, I just wish CGC had chosen a better name for the awards.

Hey, you know I like your CGC Census program and have given you kudos for it, but again, that is "outside the board" rationale as well.

Basically, I just wish CGC had chosen me...Me...MEEEE!! frustrated.gif

27_laughing.gif

Wow, it looks like banner has stooped as low as humanly possible, by editing my original post into a semblance of what he feels is humorous.

It would make more sense if I actually WAS trying to be nice and cultivate a positive board appearance, but come on. foreheadslap.gif

Wow, it looks like banner has stooped as low as humanly possible, by editing my original post into a semblance of what he feels is humorous.

It would make more sense if I actually WAS CHOSEN FOR THIS AWARD BY trying to be nice and cultivate a positive board appearance, but come on. foreheadslap.gif

I just couldn't let it be, sorry shy.gif

Hello JC flowerred.gif

Basically, I just wish CGC had chosen me...Me...MEEEE!! frustrated.gif

27_laughing.gif

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gifhail.gif

It would make more sense if I actually WAS CHOSEN FOR THIS AWARD BY trying to be nice and cultivate a positive board appearance, but come on. foreheadslap.gif

I just couldn't let it be, sorry shy.gif

Are you just stupid or were you dropped as a child?