• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A big thanks to the boys at CGC...

85 posts in this topic

Wow, it looks like banner has stooped as low as humanly possible, by editing my original post into a semblance of what he feels is humorous.

It would make more sense if I actually WAS CHOSEN FOR THIS AWARD BY trying to be nice and cultivate a positive board appearance, but come on. foreheadslap.gif

I just couldn't let it be, sorry shy.gif

Are you just stupid or were you dropped as a child?

Who cares what people do to your quote in an attempt at humor. There isn't a person here who did not see it for what it was.

A joke....bad or funny

Who cares honestly.

It was a joke

Be like Tyrone on the Backyardigans willya, make with the nice nice.

Ze-

Who cares that I'm gay and love pole

I agree, and go for it dude!!! Brokeback Mountain 2!!

P.S. Since you love it, and the Mods obviously think it's cool, every one of my replies from here on in will involve "quote editing". yay.gif

That's the spirit JC! Good effort.

A +++

acclaim.gifacclaim.gifacclaim.gif

It doesn't matter one bit bro.

You should consider it an honor when people try to roast you. Instead of wearing it like a badge of honor, you somehow manage to take it personal and react like you have been slapped in the face unprovoked screwy.gif

I thought you were smart enough to recognize the difference. . Besides,isn't that your MO? Be the bad guy. Why then do you get so defensive when people poke fun at what is obvious to everybody who frequents these forums.

Ze-

P.S. Since you love it, and the Mods obviously think it's cool, every one of my replies from here on in will involve "quote editing". yay.gif

893applaud-thumb.gif

I just called home and found out that I received a package from CGC. I had submitted some books for Economy grading, but that was only a month ago. I asked my brother whether or not the package was heavy enough to hold 11 slabbed books. When he said that the package was fairly light, I started to panic. I seriously thought that my books were sent back ungraded due to overhang, or perhaps damage during shipping! Now after reading Nearmint's post, all I can say is

yay.gifyay.gifyay.gif

Thanks to the CGC staff for the gift, which I'll be opening this afternoon. thumbsup2.gif

I knew that those GGA babes would get me something one day. wink.gif

Congrats Skybolt!!! Couldn't think of anyone else that deserves it more(except me smile.gif)

Thanks Timulty,

I personally think everyone on these boards is a winner. Next years winners will be even more deserving since I've seen some great collections being posted on these boards within the past 6 months. thumbsup2.gif

I got my award in the mail today! I am very proud of my Spirit collection and I was surprised to say the least that it got selected as one of the top Goldenage sets. 3 days after they gave out the awards I completed the run so its upgrade time. Thanks CGC!!! I was also very pleased that it has the company of Skybolt's Girls (Freakin' awesome) and that great Superman run! Congratulations to everyone else that won an award. I'm looking forward to next years winning sets as well.

-Chris

I personally think everyone on these boards is a winner. Next years winners will be even more deserving since... 893blahblah.gif

Gee, I'm just glad this stupid award hasn't gone to your head. insane.gif

Hey JC, I'm having a good Friday at work, so I'll just say flowerred.gif

I personally think everyone on these boards is a winner. Next years winners will be even more deserving since... 893blahblah.gif

Thanks Dad.

Thanks Dad.

No problem son.

I just called home and found out that I received a package from CGC. I had submitted some books for Economy grading, but that was only a month ago. I asked my brother whether or not the package was heavy enough to hold 11 slabbed books. When he said that the package was fairly light, I started to panic. I seriously thought that my books were sent back ungraded due to overhang, or perhaps damage during shipping! Now after reading Nearmint's post, all I can say is

yay.gifyay.gifyay.gif

Thanks to the CGC staff for the gift, which I'll be opening this afternoon. thumbsup2.gif

I knew that those GGA babes would get me something one day. wink.gif

I think that it would be only fair if you showed us all a photo of your award when you get the chance. poke2.gif

Congratulations & well done.

893applaud-thumb.gif

Russ... hi.gif