• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

One Well Traveled Gorilla!

153 posts in this topic

Don't recall if I posted this before for Jack: Tungsten makes an appearance with Radium. Radium pages are a dime a dozen but Tungsten doesn't show up often. Scanned from Fight Comics # 63's Tiger Girl story -

48916-Fight63-TigerGirl-Pages.jpg.a1c351cccb40bc092d3aba9ffd1f3f43.jpg

Don't recall if I posted this before for Jack: Tungsten makes an appearance with Radium. Radium pages are a dime a dozen but Tungsten doesn't show up often. Scanned from Fight Comics # 63's Tiger Girl story -

Very nice! Radium traveling incognito as Tungsten!

Thanks,

Jack

My latest Golden-Age (barely) gorilla, Wambi, Jungle Boy 7, 1950, from the same batch as the Sparkle Comics I posted recently.

Not a bad-looking Whitman gorilla cover, but very tame for Fiction House. Not a buxom jungle babe in sight. The interior art (GCD says all Henry Kiefer) and stories are pretty lackluster. Cut way out of square!

Jack

49296-Wambi.jpg

You know, I thought I posted that here, but maybe itw as another thread...I miss that book:) It was nice looking at it for a while:) :cloud9:That was the book that your friends wanted me to rip up and send to them while you were on vacation:)

You know, I thought I posted that here, but maybe itw as another thread...I miss that book:) It was nice looking at it for a while:) :cloud9:That was the book that your friends wanted me to rip up and send to them while you were on vacation:)

funny! lol

funny! lol

Not if you count the pages.

Jack

(enjoying mine)

funny! lol

Not if you count the pages.

Jack

(enjoying mine)

:insane: