• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB: Uncanny X-Men #109 CGC 9.4 or higher

10 posts in this topic

Pinball: Great taste in books...although everybody on this board hates the cover, it would be in my top 5 comic book covers of all time! BTW do you just need the book to complete a run? A childhood fave? Or do you just love that cover? Mines only a 9.0 or I'd offer it to you, as I'd like to upgrade in the near future.

Jim

Hey Matt! hi.gif Thanks for the support! Can't wait to get that Wolverine LS #1!

I guess the biggest reason I want #109 is because it was a child hood fav. I remember buying that comic when I was young and I guess I traded it off at some point So now I want it back.

I am just starting to collect again and bought my very first CGC from Anfield Fox a couple of days ago and would like to add this comic to my collection.

I guess for the right price I would consider anything 9.0 and up. I am just learning so please be patient with me.

Thanks for all the replies. 893applaud-thumb.gif