• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

An Ironic Bummer

5 posts in this topic

Well, I got a call from CGC yesterday. They were unable to obtain John Romita SRs auto for me for the books I submitted at the Baltimore Con. That's the bummer part.

The ironic part is that I was with John SR & JR at the ACTOR/Heroes Initiative booth both days for a total of about 6 hours, with CGC a mere 30 feet away.

Dangit!

That being said, I'm not hammering on CGC or Kevin or anyone. I appreciate their efforts & I know they work hard. I just wish I could've gotten those book signed... sorry.gif Just venting/whining...

Ah well... I submitted them Friday afternoon, before the show officially opened, in the hopes that they'd be early in the proverbial stack. Drop me a PM if you feel like sharing the info - otherwise, no worries.

Most excellent meeting you, Kevin. Wish I'd had more time to discuss comics & creator sigs with you.

Take care, man! thumbsup2.gif

Yes it would be rubbing it in.

It was very nice to meet you too sir. I'm just disappointed that we weren't able to get the job done. That being said I am sure to see Romita either in November at the National (he's usually there one of the three days) or in February at the New York Comic Con. All is not lost.