• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What CGC comics do you regret selling from your collection??

38 posts in this topic

Are there any CGC books you have sold off that you now desperately want back and wish you had never put up for sale? I guess it may be called seller's remorse, but has anyone placed a prized book up for sale due to financial situations, etc. and later regreted their decision 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

The good ones I cracked open and integrated into my collection. cloud9.gif

The rest have been sold or are awaiting upgrades or resale.thumbsup2.gif

No regrets.

I have only ever sold one lot of comics, and that was a high grade set of original Eternals series. Since I sold them for more than I paid (and I kept the other 60 comics I bought with them) I am quite happy smile.gif

One book I wish I had back that came from my own original collection and was sold mainly due to a few unforseen financial obligations tonofbricks.gif I soon picked up a 9.4 but would've loved to have kept this issue with it. ashrael, is Matt Hughes fighting BJ Penn this evening? I think this should be an interesting rematch.

batman232.jpg