• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Batman #251 Original Art.

21 posts in this topic

I'm not a big fan of that cover. :\

Anyways, I'm also not a fan of these prices for covers. You can get some really nice non-comic artwork for that price..which is what I don't get.. Comic art and Comics are not as large as the art market as a whole, and it looks like there aren't as many buyers yet somehow this stuff sells for way high. I can understand transcending pieces done by artists that non-comic ppl would know like Jack Kirby.. anyways, I won't be bidding on that cover tongue.gif

Brian

Brian - I was just busting your balls, all in good fun grin.gif

I personally don't really understand the original art market all that much, but I do have a few pieces and intend to grow the collection as I see pieces that I am interested in.

The TOD 10 will probably go for between $10-$15K and for that money (which I sadly don't have frown.gif ) I could probably knock my Batman run down to issue 40?

DAM