• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Russ Heath... he's still got it

7 posts in this topic

My dad called me yesterday and said he got a package from a Mr. Russ Heath. Inside was a sketch I had asked Russ for at Heroes. My father grew up reading Sgt. Rock back in the early '60s and always enjoys flipping through some of my old comics when he comes over.

Well, Russ really delivered. I know it's probably a stock lightbox piece he has done a million times but, ya know what, it made my dad's day (heck, probably his whole month).

My thanks goes out to Mr. Heath for really coming through. thumbsup2.gif

The quality of the pic is not that great. I only had time to snap a quick picture with my phone.

1405484-RussHeath_SgtRock.jpg

1405484-RussHeath_SgtRock.jpg.29ccb2be76d06c9597b219d16551c763.jpg

My dad called me yesterday and said he got a package from a Mr. Russ Heath. Inside was a sketch I had asked Russ for at Heroes. My father grew up reading Sgt. Rock back in the early '60s and always enjoys flipping through some of my old comics when he comes over.

Well, Russ really delivered. I know it's probably a stock lightbox piece he has done a million times but, ya know what, it made my dad's day (heck, probably his whole month).

The quality of the pic is not that great. I only had time to snap a quick picture with my phone.

That's what I call a QUALITY sketch 893applaud-thumb.gif

That's what I call a QUALITY sketch 893applaud-thumb.gif

Ditto. Great commission piece! 893applaud-thumb.gif