• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zombies! and other neat stuff...

31 posts in this topic

Well I had them with me for Kirkman to sign in San Diego, and John Romita and Stan Lee happened to be signing at the CGC booth so I thought "why not". Kirkman did a double take when he saw that Stan had signed the number 1. He thought it was pretty cool and pretty funny to get confirmation that Stan knew about the whole Marvel Zombies phenomenon.

I also saw Romita there but it didn't click in my head to get his sig until later that night when it dawned on me that he could've signed one. I also saw Stan there, but I was shooed away. I was thinking that it would be awesome to have the whole series signed by Kirkman, Suydam, Philips and the original cover artist like Romita, McFarlane, etc. That would be awesome. My 3 Zombies were my first submissions ever. Next time I go to a convention I'm going to really try and get as many sigs related to the book as I can. I think to really make a Sig Series book worth it, you need to do it the way you did.

Still have most of the other stuff left. Might take advantage of cheap listing day here in Canada and relist them tonight. But if anyone has any interest, I'm open to selling privately...

...pics are up earlier in the thread for most...

Amazing Spider-Man Ann. 2 Canadian CGC SS 6.5 STAN LEE

JSA Classified Set CGC SS 5 books incl. #1 9.9 Johns Palmiotti Conner

Swamp Thing #1 CGC Signature Series 6.0 Wrightson

DC Super Stars 13 CGC SS 9.0 Sergio Aragones

Sea of Red #1 and 2 Set CGC SS 9.6 & 9.8 Remender Sam

Zorro 0 CGC Signature Series 9.4 Mike Mayhew

X-O Manowar / Turok SET - 4 CGC SS Sears & Layton

Unity 0 & 1 SET CGC Signature Series both 9.6 Layton

X-O Manowar #0 CGC SS 9.8 Quesada Palmiotti Layton

Turok 1 CGC Signature Series 9.6 Layton & Sears

Marvel Universe: The End CGC SS 9.8 Starlin Thanos

Unity #0 CGC Signature Series 9.4 Bob Layton

Archer & Armstrong 1 CGC Signature Series 9.4 Layton

New Avengers 14 CGC SS 9.6 Frank Cho & Bendis

Amazing Spider-Man 519 CGC SS 9.6 JMS & Deodato

Fantastic Four 533 CGC Signature Series 9.6 JMS Hulk

Jonah Hex 1 CGC Signature Series 9.8 Jimmy Palmiotti

Loveless 1 CGC Signature Series 9.8 Azzarello Mulvihill

Action Comics Annual 1 CGC SS 9.4 Art Adams Batman

$1324.99

Not too shaby! Congrats. It's nice to get such a great return. I hope my 3 Zombies move when I sell. They don't have the bonus Sigs, nor is it a full set, but we'll see. It's still a dual signed 9.8 1st print. That's something. Thanks for the info.