• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Should CGC employees eat with collectors

92 posts in this topic

Well, I wouldn't call myself a CGC Forum Fanatic......Warcraft Fanatic, perhaps. I do view this as being a member of a community and in order to make the posting environment as interesting as possible, well you need to post. Let people know your are interested in what is going on. Were it not for the CGC Boards, I would definitely not be as educated on purchasing decisions and current events involving CGC books. Not to mention, informing me on OA purchasing decisions as well.

trollwow.jpgcloud9.gif

Stupid horde.

Sorry. We don't mean to kick your Alliance [embarrassing lack of self control]es everytime we meet on the battlegrounds... flowerred.gif

Bring it on. sumo.gif

Well, I wouldn't call myself a CGC Forum Fanatic......Warcraft Fanatic, perhaps. I do view this as being a member of a community and in order to make the posting environment as interesting as possible, well you need to post. Let people know your are interested in what is going on. Were it not for the CGC Boards, I would definitely not be as educated on purchasing decisions and current events involving CGC books. Not to mention, informing me on OA purchasing decisions as well.

trollwow.jpgcloud9.gif

Stupid horde.

Sorry. We don't mean to kick your Alliance [embarrassing lack of self control]es everytime we meet on the battlegrounds... flowerred.gif

Bring it on. sumo.gif

What server, goodie twoshoes? makepoint.gifdevil.gif

I'm sure with all the fussing and moaning the awards have caused we won't see ANY for next year. frown.gif

THAT is the real loss. I thought they were pretty cool and thoughtful. thumbsup2.gif

On the subject of dinners - I think they're great and hope to attend one some day.

I DO see the 3rd party concern - I just think it's a VERY minimal one.

WOW - I'm on Icecrown if any of you happen to be there. thumbsup2.gif

trollwow.jpgcloud9.gif

Stupid horde.

Bring it on. sumo.gif

Thunderlord, Spankmonkey!! 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

trollwow.jpgcloud9.gif

Stupid horde.

Bring it on. sumo.gif

Thunderlord, Spankmonkey!! 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

Turalyon thumbsup2.gif

And only a Spankmonkey posts within the message he quotes poke2.gif