• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Which Was A Better Movie, Spider-Man or The Hulk?

The Hulk Vs Spider-Man  

201 members have voted

1. 1. The Hulk Vs Spider-Man

44 posts in this topic

The Hulk would have to be phenomenal IMO to even come close to the Spider-man movie...so can I just go ahead and vote?

Brian

but you haven't seen Hulk yet,have u? The Hulk is an excellent movie,don't be so judgmental if you haven't seen it yet,if you did vote for Spiderman it would't be fair to the Hulk.It goes deeper into Banner's Life than Peter Parker oooo and ahhhhh over mary jane whole film

Just wondering what you think is a better movie the Hulk or Spider-man..Don't Vote If you have not seen The Hulk yet,It would not be fair. thanx

The Hulk Vs Spider-Man The HulkSpider-Man

Saw it loved it.Still Spider-man with me!Davidking623

Just wondering what you think is a better movie the Hulk or Spider-man..Don't Vote If you have not seen The Hulk yet,It would not be fair. thanx

The Hulk Vs Spider-Man The HulkSpider-Man

Man, you guys need to watch Spider-Man again. Toby "I'm A Dime Store Indian" Maguire brought about as much passion to the role as would a dime... store... well, you get my meaning. The plot was a cliche as can be (sure, it "had" to be... but consider The Hulk-- a very successful retooling), the writing was hokey, the "humor" was laughably bad, and the CGI was every bit as unconvincing as was the Hulk's. Spider-Man was Batman all over again, complete with giant crowd scene with crowd menaced by bad guy. >sigh< Don't be sheep! Fight the established order!

I'm sure Indiana Jones seemed cliched to anybody old enough to remember the old adventure serials from the early 20th century, but who cares. If it's new to you or you've forgotten other films which have the same or similar elements of fiction, then quality is quality. I'd recommend turning off the derision for entertainment/popcorn films; it makes it a lot easier to enjoy them. Save the hypercriticality for films which openly aspire to compete as serious art. The only comic book movie that seemed to aspire to that might be Unbreakable, and on a lot of levels, it succeeded.

Spider-Man ROCKED!!!

Spider-Man ROCKED!!!

Spidr-man was good,but the green goblin looks so retarded,at first i thought it wasn't bad,but looking at it now...the green goblin's costume looks so stupid,William Defoe was fine,it's the suit though.

Spider-Man ROCKED!!!

Spidr-man was good,but the green goblin looks so retarded,at first i thought it wasn't bad,but looking at it now...the green goblin's costume looks so stupid,William Defoe was fine,it's the suit though.

The suit was BAD. Reeeal bad.

And I'm all for appreciating a film for what it is, but that has to stop somewhere and the film must be analyzed so that it actually IS appreciated (or in this case, not). That being said, Spider-Man was intended to be a fun little action film about a comic book super hero. It had no aspirations and made no intimations that it wanted to be something more. The acting was STILL lousy, the dialogue was STILL hokey, the humor STILL wasn't funny... these things all add up to Not Good in my eyes.

Honestly, I enjoyed the film, but after watching it on HBO a couple times, the mind-glossing effects of the fact that it is Spider-Man (and a comic book movie "OH MY GOD!!") began to wash away and I started to see it for what it was. It's like Superman. Can you honestly say that Superman was a GOOD movie? It had HUGE appeal because it was an iconic character, but it wasn't a GOOD movie by any means.

An action movie CAN be well-written, well-acted, and for that matter, hell, how many have costuming disasters like the Green Goblin? wink.gif

spider-man was better,hulk was definitely good though.the CGI was better in the hulk,but that ending sucked(the father thing)i thought x-men 2 was better than both of those.none of the characters in any of the movies had good costumes,spidey,goblin,wolverine,they all looked retarded IMO,BUT the hulk kept it hard core with the purple shorts!

i liked spidey better,but the hulk was very good.it would be nice to see in hulk 2 a villian like wendigo or abomination.the lack of a villian was the only thing i didnt like about the hulk.the green goblins costume was terrible in the spidey movie and after spidey 2 i hope venom is the villian for 3 cool.gif

Well with the Hulk movie they had to introduce all the characters,usually the sequals are the best ones,more action and such,Hulk was great!,more mature and serouis than spider-man and more artsy fartsy.The costume on spiderman was cool,they kept it the same,green goblin was stupid though,All black leather on the X-men was just ok,it didn't bother me,Wolverine looked best in jeans and a jacket,more like Logan,than "wolverine" Can't wait for Hulk 2 though,He did need a villain,maybe we'll see one in Hulk 2 other than himself. I'd rather See Hulk 2 than X3 though..lol.There has been talks i guess of venom in Spidey 3,maybe Marvel and Sony will stop argueing and start filming. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Spider-Man hands down.

I thought the Hulk was more fun to watch in action than Spider-man,First time I saw the hulk throw that tank I couldn't stop laughing cause it looked so cool,Spider-man swinging through the city looked cool but didn't blow me away Like the Hulk did throwing a tank or making those giant leaps

Come on, Daredevil sucked. I liked the Hulk...but seeing Spider-Man on film was a wish 40 years in the making for me. X2 was Xcellent....expect Spidey 2 to top them all. And in my mind, Venom is a definite for Spidey 3. Why else would Curt Connors be in the flick (if not the Lizard) than to develop some symbiote concoction? Gotta be.

And I really hope that Raimi puts in a scene identical to the cover of ASM #3, where Ock has Spidey by his limbed all stretched out.

Come on, Daredevil sucked. I liked the Hulk...but seeing Spider-Man on film was a wish 40 years in the making for me. X2 was Xcellent....expect Spidey 2 to top them all. And in my mind, Venom is a definite for Spidey 3. Why else would Curt Connors be in the flick (if not the Lizard) than to develop some symbiote concoction? Gotta be.

And I really hope that Raimi puts in a scene identical to the cover of ASM #3, where Ock has Spidey by his limbed all stretched out.

Daredevil didn't suck,it didn't have the budget that spidey and the Hulk had.Spidey 2 is most likely gonna make another zillion dollars,I hope venom is in Spidey 3 that's if Marvel and Sony can stop whining about who's getting more money,cause it's always about money (people are never rich enough) I guess there will be Hulk 2 which I would love to see,as well as X-3

Yeah, Im with kev76 on this one. Daredevil was a good movie. Spiderman was a long time coming. Hulk was one of those fun movies. Cool cgi work. Damn he ran fast! You gotta love to hate that damn poodle though! Comic relief bigtime! Look for spidey 3 to cook all these movies though as VENOM is gonna rock!!!!!!! Ghost rider is up soon as well as the punisher and it's about time too! Cant wait! 893applaud-thumb.gif