• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Philly show Oct. 1st............

13 posts in this topic

OK, I bailed out attending this show the last 2 times, but I am definately attending this show as I need FF4 and FF5 and Strange Tales110.

Does anyone have the e-mail addresses or phone numbers of the dealers that sell at this show...???

My thinking is that I would contact them to let them know the books I am looking for............................

If I can't buy these books, I guess I will have to attend the Big Apple National Show in November, but I was going to go anyway.

OK, I bailed out attending this show the last 2 times, but I am definately attending this show as I need FF4 and FF5 and Strange Tales110.

Does anyone have the e-mail addresses or phone numbers of the dealers that sell at this show...???

My thinking is that I would contact them to let them know the books I am looking for............................

If I can't buy these books, I guess I will have to attend the Big Apple National Show in November, but I was going to go anyway.

The Philly show is October 1.

The Philly show is October 1.

Maybe I'll hit your show on the 8th, too. Any chance for a free pass..??? If you remember, I wasn't that happy about the first show, but I have heard good things since then................

Yes I'll be there... Who else will be there -- and might have what you are looking for?

Gary Platt (I can give you an email, PM me)

Dave Reynolds (Dave's American Comics)

Al Stoltz (if he shows)

Marc Nathan (Cards, Comics and Collectibles)

Koop's Comics (Tim Kupan -- got in a new St. Louis collection, I bet he definitely has it -- not sure he will set up)

Say hello if you like, I'll be there in the morning and maybe the early afternoon. Probably chatting with Bob Siman about his beautiful ASMs consigned to www.highgradecomics.com -- blazing bob storms.

Hmmmm...sleeping in + football or Philly show... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

No eagles, and the 1 PM game is Cowboys/Titans. I'll pass on the 1 PM game and watch the 4 and 8 PM games.

True that. Looks like the show is a go for me. Can't wait to wander the room for 2 hours and buy nothing thumbsup2.gif

No eagles, and the 1 PM game is Cowboys/Titans. I'll pass on the 1 PM game and watch the 4 and 8 PM games.

True that. Looks like the show is a go for me. Can't wait to wander the room for 2 hours and buy nothing thumbsup2.gif

buy a 50 cent book. Or, you can go trolling for the new variant!

buy a 50 cent book. Or, you can go trolling for the new variant!

Sounds like a plan. I'll be on a mission to buy something

Looks like the show is a go for me. Can't wait to wander the room for 2 hours and buy nothing thumbsup2.gif

You've just got narrow tastes. grin.gif

Seriously, there will be plenty of cool books, including picture frame Bronze Marvels, 1950s sci-fi, DC Bronze horror, and the occasional high grade early Silver. And remember, the digging is half the fun...