• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ebay Scammer trying it again

12 posts in this topic

This insufficiently_thoughtful_person was posted in another thread for trying to sell 2x AF #15's now they have relisted and are selling only one. The auction is: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...I%3AIT&rd=1

user name is Missnoriega and they already have a -1 feedback which is left private. I am currently the highest bidder at $5,000...anyone care to outbid me?

Has this person actually got money off anyone??

Don't think so, I think everyone that bids on their auction pretty much understands that this seller is a insufficiently_thoughtful_person. I wonder if I'll get negative feedback from them when they figure out I will never pay. I placed a bid for $5,000 just as a joke.

He/she says I can't explain what exactly got restored. Well... judging by your blue label universal scammed picture. Nothing was restored.

That was left over from the previous auction, where a Purple label book was posted. Of course, the info she says she doesn't know is right there on the CGC label, but it's too hard to read when you steal small scans makepoint.gif

Has this person actually got money off anyone??

Don't think so, I think everyone that bids on their auction pretty much understands that this seller is a insufficiently_thoughtful_person. I wonder if I'll get negative feedback from them when they figure out I will never pay. I placed a bid for $5,000 just as a joke.

That clarifies, i was wondering why you would bid anything on this... if you want to throw money away , give it to charity, not the biggest jerk in ebay history bumpit.gif