• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Mighty World Of Marvel

38 posts in this topic

Great Thread!! 893applaud-thumb.gif I love these Marvel UK's. I fact I pick them when I can. I have a huge run of the Avengers, as well as a bunch of other misc Marvel Titles. If you look in my gallery link you will see the original cover art for Titans 33 and a Mighty World of Marvel Hulk cover. I love the cover art on these. cloud9.gif

EXCELLENT. Thanks for taking the time to scan and post all those covers. I've never seen any of them. I'd love to own them. Are they hard to find in the US? I've never ever heard of the series. Neat to see "new"/different covers for old stories.

EXCELLENT. Thanks for taking the time to scan and post all those covers. I've never seen any of them. I'd love to own them. Are they hard to find in the US? I've never ever heard of the series. Neat to see "new"/different covers for old stories.

The delicate and unprotected paper stock probably means not many of these books have survived. However, individual issues do turn up on ebay and they really are a fun read!

you can pick up runs of those UK reprint series pretty cheap on Ebay UK..I bought about 200 different issues a couple years ago from a few different sellers there...the bad thing is the shipping to get'em over here,usually more than what the books sold for!

Awesome covers!!

Agreed, I just posted a comment on the "sister-thread" (Spiderman weekly)on the Starlin covers, and there are many more on here that I have never seen before!!!

Thanx again for posting steelcity

893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

thumbsup2.gif