• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Bronze X-men, as requested

17 posts in this topic

X-men 99, VF or better. Leaning towards better again. Slight edge wear at the top. A couple impressions above the "G" in group. Another above the "O" in comics.

How about $85?

xm99_fc.jpg

xm99_bc.jpg

More later. Need to play Nintendo with my 7 year old. yay.gif

Hey, someone has to do it....

A mid grade 98 is worth $45 and a VF 99 is worth $85? I haven't looked at those for a long time. I need to pull mine out for some sellin! 893applaud-thumb.gif

I'm guessing. Seriously - I have this clearly insane notion that the price guide is worth the paper it is printed on with stuff like this. I did no research but to check my 2003 guide and fudge it a bit. Thus the ?? after my prices. I have no clue.

Check the completed auctions on eBay I guess. I was too lazy at the time. Looks like I will be checking it now, though.

A mid grade 98 is worth $45 and a VF 99 is worth $85? I haven't looked at those for a long time. I need to pull mine out for some sellin! 893applaud-thumb.gif

I'm guessing. Seriously - I have this clearly insane notion that the price guide is worth the paper it is printed on with stuff like this. I did no research but to check my 2003 guide and fudge it a bit. This the ?? after my prices. I have no clue.

Check the completed auctions on eBay I guess. I was too lazy at the time. Looks like I will be checking it now, though.

I really don't know what they are worth. I don't have a very good handle on what X-Men 94-143 bring these days. Hopefully a decent cut of guide, as I want to sell mine soon.

I'm guessing. Seriously - I have this clearly insane notion that the price guide is worth the paper it is printed on with stuff like this. I did no research but to check my 2003 guide and fudge it a bit. Thus the ?? after my prices. I have no clue.

This is great information! I’ll be using it to make a case for my low-ball offer at the next show I see you at. insane.gif

This is great information! I’ll be using it to make a case for my low-ball offer at the next show I see you at. insane.gif

I will be well-armed with my 50% guide discount by then!

I will be well-armed with my 50% guide discount by then!

893whatthe.gif50 % guide discounts on X-books 95-107 893whatthe.gif ill take it grin.gif

gossip.gif Guys...you definitely need to check completed auctions on eBay for raw copies. You will be lucky to get 30% of guide for mid-grade copies on most issues. There are some exceptions...after all it is eBay...but even higher-grade stuff doesn't always hit 50% of guide. Believe me I speak from experience... Christo_pull_hair.gif