• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

best bronze age run

72 posts in this topic

x-men, no doubt

The "best" BA run is obviously the New X-Men up to 143, but that's not what the post text asked. Very confusing. confused-smiley-013.gif

whats confusing?

The "best bronze age run" title and the actual message text:

"if you we’re moving to .... i don’t know, zimbabwe for 2 years. all you could bring was a 30 to 50 book run from the bronze age, what would it be?"

x-men, no doubt

The "best" BA run is obviously the New X-Men up to 143, but that's not what the post text asked. Very confusing. confused-smiley-013.gif

whats confusing?

"if you we’re moving to .... i don’t know, zimbabwe for 2 years. all you could bring was a 30 to 50 book run from the bronze age, what would it be?"

27_laughing.gif Man you crack me up

x-men, no doubt

whats confusing?

27_laughing.gif Man you crack me up

That's the thread text... gossip.gif

I assume what Vince is suggesting is that he's already read X-MEN 108-143 a billion times...and would have no desire to read the run again.

Or not. insane.gif

The first 30 or so issues of the Legion of Super-Heroes run in Superboy is fantastic too. Starts officially with Superboy 197, but actually began a few issues before that. Great art from Dave Cockrum and Mike Grell.