• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This comics sold really high

12 posts in this topic

A G.I. Joe 21 cgc 9.4 I've been watching on ebay just sold for $102.00! That's the highest amount in that grade I've ever seen sold. 21 bids too. A 9.6 recently went for $160.00 BIN too. Maybe I should get my copy graded.

Wowzers.... I guess it pays to get your stuff graded. Maybe some day I'll get some of my valueble raw books graded too.

I'm new to this cgc grading thing. Can anyone tell me how much it would cost to get an average valued copper book graded? Just curious. confused-smiley-013.gif

After you add in insurance and shipping costs it works out to about $20 or so per book. And I believe they have a two book minimum. The best deal is to send in 10 books (which is when you get a CGC discount) and go through a site that offers a 20% discount (I use comicpriceguide.com), then after shipping and incurance it works out to about $14 per book. Definitely the way to go. I havn't done that yet, although I plan to around X-Mas time when some more "comic" cash comes my way. Warning - It becomes highly addicting once you start slabbing your books. Good luck!

What is the cheapest price you could get per book (for moderns) icluding shipping and discounts....?

http://www.cgccomics.com/services/index.asp

And who is the best dealer to submit for to get the best discount%?

http://www.cgccomics.com/services/submitting.asp

I think 20% is the max discount.

If you are planning on submitting Moderns, anything less then 30 is a waste. Shipping both ways gets absorbed and it ends up costing you a little over $15 a book.