• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Check these out!

11 posts in this topic

893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif

cap1.jpg

captainmarveladventures10.jpg

Copy%20of%20humantorch3.jpg

superman10.jpg

action23.jpg

cloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gif

If any of you have an ekstra Zillion $$ burning in your pocket, i found these in the Clink auction preview for their October Golden Age Auction starting 15 Oct.

These convinced me that, at some point, i gotta own a couple of golden age books, .... it may just not be in this grade makepoint.gif

Any guesses on how much that Cap A Comic 1 with the printing error cover may be worth..?. The all-time greatest grail for many GA collectors in slabbed highgrade AND cover Error (which actually make it look quite nice), imho)

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Personally, I have zero interest in the CA 1 printing error edition - just doesn't do it for me at all.

(SS, it may be the same copy)

STEVE Got Larson?

Same here. Kind of looks like a weirdly faded copy. I'd rather have the rich regular colors for the money.

Personally, I have zero interest in the CA 1 printing error edition - just doesn't do it for me at all.

(SS, it may be the same copy)

STEVE Got Larson?

Same here. Kind of looks like a weirdly faded copy. I'd rather have the rich regular colors for the money.

Not that I'll be in the market for any copy of CA #1 anytime soon, but I don't like that yellow copy either.