• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

wolverine:origin series??

20 posts in this topic

i have just bought the TPB and i read it 3 times now.there are a few things i dont get.

#1-

where does the mother get the claw marks from?

#2-

when she see's"james'"claws come out she says"no not you too"is she reffering to the dead son?

#3-

"james"is obviously logans son,due to the striking resemblance,so why does he refer to his"father"as his"actual father"?

#4-

if the claw marks are from logan(which was a thought i had)why didnt he use his claws when he was getting his butt whupped by the fire?

#5-

does anyone think that teh mother killed herself because she birthed 2"freak"sons,or was it because she just saw her husband get his head blown off?

anyways,someone look me up on IM during the day tommorow,this is bugging the hell out of me!

AIM i.d-silveragejedi

Hey, Origin was a brilliant book, here's my take on your questions...

1. The first baby that was born and died

2. Yes

3. shock, he's just seen some wierd [!@#%^&^] go on and is clarifying it to himself

4. Not applicabke, see 1,

5. I think it was a combination of both

Hope that helps

I think Origin was a great story too. Origin Part II has been put on the shelve until 2004 or later. I bought the hardback even though I own all the individual issue. I think James refers to the father as his actual father because he loved him and rised him even though Logan is the biological father.

Well, I thought that Origin really 893censored-thumb.gif

I had always thought of Logan as a tough as nails kick your arse type of guy, little did I know that it wasn't always that way . . . .

I think Origin just killed the character of Wolverine. . . . sad really . . .

DAM

I liked Origin. I thought it'd be nearly impossible to come up with a good story, because of the hype and the various pieces of Wolverine's origin already hinted at. Origin managed to do that.

I liked Origin. I thought it'd be nearly impossible to come up with a good story, because of the hype and the various pieces of Wolverine's origin already hinted at. Origin managed to do that.

Weapon X did that - THAT was a stellar kick butt series . . .

DAM

Theres just one thing I don't get about it. Was the logan kid supposed to be sabretooth? He looked like him and it would make sense.

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

confused.gifconfused.gif

but if hes sabretooth shouln't the claw marks have healed?

Presumably his mutant powers hadn't manifested yet. They were strongly suggesting that dog (Logan's boy) was Sabretooth.

but if hes sabretooth shouln't the claw marks have healed?

Presumably his mutant powers hadn't manifested yet. They were strongly suggesting that dog (Logan's boy) was Sabretooth.

Ok......let's do the math here. If Logans boy is Sabretooth, then that means that Logan is the one carrying the mutant gene......right?

Ok.....so then he fathered James and passed the mutant gene on to him as well.

Now.....since it seems that James' mother got the claw mark scars from her deceased son......doesn't that mean that Logan fathered that boy as well?

My question is....was the guy who actually married this skank getting any bedroom action or not? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

My question is....was the guy who actually married this skank getting any bedroom action or not? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

He was...from Rose! He was diddling the vilage trollop, Rose's mum...then arranged it so he can have a piece of the daughter too once she was of age...

My question is....was the guy who actually married this skank getting any bedroom action or not?

LMAO 27_laughing.gif

...You had me going there Bug. I actually though you were going to make a serious point. grin.gifflamed.giftongue.gif

My question is....was the guy who actually married this skank getting any bedroom action or not?

LMAO 27_laughing.gif

...You had me going there Bug. I actually though you were going to make a serious point. grin.gifflamed.giftongue.gif

Hey......it's a valid question. insane.gif

Because it looks like that bastage, Logan, fathered every kid in that series. 27_laughing.gif

LMAO 27_laughing.gif

Hey......it's a valid question. insane.gif

Because it looks like that bastage, Logan, fathered every kid in that series. 27_laughing.gif

You talking about me or Darth's kid?!?! This is getting stranger and stranger...