• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Glorious Hops

37 posts in this topic

This is frighteningly true I'm afraid.

How many times do you see nothing books going for daft prices in some last minute bidding frenzy? confused-smiley-013.gif

Shill bidders and scammers notwithstanding of course.

Ebay is a dangerous place for the soberly challenged makepoint.gif

All the nerds I know just LOVE to gab endlessly about beer, the different types, import vs. domestic, bottled vs. draft, the local versions, how it should be stored, consumed and poured, etc. 893blahblah.gif

Import(Chamay)...bottled(only way to get it)...micros are good too...stored: cold...consumed: often...poured: down my throat.

Thank god I didn't go crazy and buy anything last night, decided to play a little World of Warcraft and harass people. I usually go out when I drink, but I spent the entire last weekend in Cincinnati at a conference (drunk fest) and want to stay home this night.

Thank god I didn't go crazy and buy anything last night, decided to play a little World of Warcraft and harass people. I usually go out when I drink, but I spent the entire last weekend in Cincinnati at a conference (drunk fest) and want to stay home this night.

What...No Beer?... 893censored-thumb.gifpopcorn.gif