• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Robert Downey Jr. is Tony Stark?

11 posts in this topic

Yep, he has been cast as Stark for the movie. Should have the controlled substances addiction part down pat, anyways... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Yep, he has been cast as Stark for the movie. Should have the controlled substances addiction part down pat, anyways... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

enter.jpg

Downey Jr? That suks. He is one actor that does nothing for me. I have a low opinion of that wasted life. He's had it all and all he has done is squander his success. I'd of prefered Tom Cruise but I just didn't know how they were going to git that helmet over that peni$ sized nose!

Excellent choice! That makes my day. He's a fine actor who can do drama, comedy and action equally well.

He's been clean for years so I don't know what all the person_without_enough_empathying and moaning is about. People always just like to focus on the negative. Especialy in the CGC forums where baiting, bashing and crying is an everyday occurance.

Some of you wouldn't be happy with ANYONE playing Tony Stark. The only way to please you would be if they actually created Tony Stark for real from some voodoo ritual.

And even if they did you'd be person_without_enough_empathying that they didn't follow the comics exactly word for word and frame by frame.....

Downey is a creepy basturd. How do you know he's clean? Because he's not gotten caught recently? These celebs get busted, then cleaned, then return to their games. If they get caught then the process repeats itself. You sure have a nieve pubic-like take on these people.